Sri Lanka’s small size ensures that you are few hours away from a completely diverse setting as compared to what you are in. From rain forests to hilly getaways and Sandy coastlines, Sri Lanka has a unique variety in every district. With a history of more than 2000 years and 8 historical sites regarded as UNESCO world heritage sight, the country is definitely an interesting destination to conquer.
In the central hills, revel in the British-loved town of Nuwara Eliya. Enjoy the cool climate as you stroll along tea plantations, waterfalls and the quaint town square dotted with English architecture. Best the cultural capital of Kandy to admire it’s serene beauty and a famous religious site of Buddhists which holds the tooth relic of the Buddha. Visit an elephant orphanage and stand a chance to interact with these gigantic mammals. A bonus will be the paper making from elephant dung. Speed away to the beach town of Bentota where you can enjoy the Sandy beach. Visit a turtle hatchery and observe these shelled creatures in action before enjoying a calming cruise along the Madhu river. Get a glance of colombo with a whirlwind tour as you sightsee the national museum, old parliament and independence arcade to name a few.
Are you ready for a vacation of picturesque beaches, rolling hillsides, religious devotion, relaxing tea and irresistible food that not only enhance but make the sri Lankan charm an irresistible one.
E-Visa valid for 15 days stay
DAY 01 ARRIVAL AT COLOMBO-KANDY
DAY 02 TEMPLE OF TOOTH/ NUWARA ELIYA
DAY 03 NUWARA ELIYA CITY TOUR
DAY 04 NUWARA ELIYA-BENTOTA
DAY 05 TURTLE HATCHERY-MADHU RIVER SAFARI- COLOMBO
DAY 06 DEPARTURE
- Sri Lanka Tourist visa
- 01 night stay in Kandy Hotel
- 02 night stay in Nuwara Eliya hotel
- 01 night stay in Bentota hotel
- 01 Night stay in Colombo hotel
- Private vehicle through out the itinerary
- 03 Breakfast and 03 Dinner
- Pinnawala Elephant camp
- Temple of Tooth, Botanical garden, Gems Museum
- Turtle Hatchery, Madhu River Safari
- City Tour of Kandy, Nuwara Eliya, Colombo
- 5% GST
- Entrance fees to the sightseeings ( To be paid directly by the guest)
- Items of personal nature like Laundry, Mini Bar, Porterage, Mineral Water, excess baggage, itinerary changes etc.
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended)
- Tipping / Gratuities for Driver & Guide
- Tours not mentioned on the itinerary