Maldives has always been related to the sea and beach. It’s no surprise because literally every one of its 1200 island’s are blessed with pristine white sand, turquoise water and stunning coral colonies waiting to be explored. With many luxurious resorts to choose from and a plethora of water activities, Maldives has become a favourite of honeymooners and individuals on an attempt to detox their mind from their hectic schedules. The countries popularity lies in its beaches and pleasant warm sea water which are unrivalled around the world.
With the level of luxury the resorts strive for you could be having a wonderful time in the confines of your suite with relaxing massages or simply soaking in your private pool overlooking the azure water. Head out and give snorkelling, scuba diving, surfing and a host of other water activities. If you love marine life, definitely explore the vast underwater Maldives with schools of multicolored fish swimming through vibrant coral walls and caves. If you love to interact with the locals and dig into their culture and customs, head to Male. Maldives is not only for the rich, it is diverse enough to cater to visitors of differing budgets. What are you waiting for? Start booking now.
Free visa stamping at the Maldives airport
DAY 01 ARRIVAL AT MALDIVES
DAY 02 DAY FREE FOR LEISURE/ ISLAND HOPPING (OPTIONAL TOUR)
DAY 03 DAY FREE FOR LEISURE/ OPTIONAL WATER SPORTS ACTIVITIES
DAY 04 DEPARTURE
- Return economy class airfare on Spice Jet
- 03 nights accommodation in FUN ISLAND Maldives resort
- 02 way airport transfers in speed boat
- 03 Breakfast, 03 Lunch and 03 Dinner
- All Taxes
- Items of personal nature like Laundry, Mini Bar, Porterage, Mineral Water, excess baggage, itinerary changes etc.
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended)
- Tipping / Gratuities for Driver & Guide
- Tours not mentioned on the itinerary