Dubai has always been a land recognized for its rolling desert dunes and warm bedouins. Now, there is a long list of highlights that can be listed below these. Superlative buildings, futuristic concepts, contemporary shopping malls and a blend of international cultures are few of the characteristics that have launched Dubai as a mega city. This Dubai package will give you the chance to experience the best of Dubai.
Experience a Dubai city tour covering attractions like the oldest part of Dubai, Bastakiya which is filled with wind towers, flowering courtyards and Dubai Museum. Visit the ruler’s palace and Zabeel palace. Admire Islamic architecture at the Jumeirah Mosque. Take in Dubai’s modern attractions like Palm Island, Mall of emirates, Burj Dubai, Emirates Tower, Gold souk, etc. You will also get to observe the Dubai skyline from the 124th floor of Burj Khalifa. Proceed for Desert Safari with dune bashing, bedouin entertainment, tanoura and belly dance, sunset views and a delicious buffet dinner. Admire the buildings lining the Khor Dubai waterfront in a dhow dinner cruise. Cruise through the calm waters as you enjoy a delicious buffet dinner. Shop for some souvenirs before flying back.
Luxurious hotels, interesting history, gorgeous beaches and pleasant year-round weather makes dubai a favorite among tourists. After this tour you will also be one of them.
- Visit the Dubai underwater Aquarium and Burj Khalifa Observation Deck in the Dubai city Tour.
- Enjoy a desert safari with sunset views and bedouin entertainment along with a scrumptious BBQ dinner.
- Experience a mesmerising Dhow cruise along khor Dubai with onboard dinner buffet.
- Clear recent photograph with white background.
- Clear scanned copy of passport front and last page.
Day 1 Arrival at Dubai - Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
Day 2 Dubai City Tour - Burj Khalifa
Day 3 Dhow Cruise with Dinner
Day 4 Return to India
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in Dubai (3 star hotel)
- 3 breakfasts at hotel
- Dubai attractions
- Half day Dubai city tour with guide approved by Dubai tourism
- Desert Safari with BBQ dinner, tanoura dance and belly dance
- Dhow cruise with buffet dinner
- Burj Khalifa observation deck
- UAE Tourist Visa + OTB
- 5% VAT
- 5% GST
- Flight Ticket
- Tourism Dirham
- Tours not mentioned on itinerary
- Items of personal nature like Laundry, porterage, itinerary changes, etc.
- Travel insurance (highly recommended)
- Gratuities for Driver and guide